Thursday, February 25, 2010
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
If you haven't been there, it's an excellent resource for not only book reviews :) , but also lots of other information on tools and techniques. This is produced by the same company that puts on The Star Conferences.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
- From I-40, take Meridian South
- Turn Left at Will Rogers Parkway
- Turn Left at Sovereign Row
- The FIS/Metavante offices are on the right just before the curve in the road.
Monday, February 15, 2010
- We're moving to evenings to accommodate your busy work schedule!
Time and Location
The Red Earth QA's meeting will be held on the 3rd floor of 100 N. Broadway from 4:30pm -6pm on Thursday, February 18th. Look for the signs to direct you to the correct room.
- You can park in Main Street Parking on Main or you can find street parking.
- From I-40, take the Robinson Exit. Go North on Robinson to Main. Right on Main. You can either go to Main Street Parking or continue to Santa Fe Parking. You will see 100 N Broadway on your left across Broadway. The building says 'Chase' at the top.
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
Friday, February 05, 2010
A small company called Balsamiq is making an online version of their product to create screen mockups available.
It pops up a dialog every 5 min or so to suggest using a paid version. Even if you don't get licenses for this, it may be useful for small projects.
Details of the features are here:
Thursday, February 04, 2010
"The paper presents a method of modelling a computer system design as it evolves, so that evaluation can be made an integral part of the design process. The paper introduces the concept of concurrent existence, within a single model, of several representations of the system being modelled, at differing levels of abstraction. Thus important design decisions are expressed directly in terms of appropriately abstract quantities, facilitating understanding, validation, and modification of the system design. The paper includes brief details of an experimental implementation of the modelling technique and of the use of the technique to model both hardware and software components of a multi-processing system."