The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for conducting quality control activities for the IT Services Department. The QA Analyst will analyze application systems, create test case documentation, and execute plans. The successful candidate will have proven experience ensuring that complex software applications are performing as designed. Running queries in SQL. Score well on SQL assessment. Needs to proficient and score 5-6 on a scale to 10. Open up SQL scripts and understand it, do joins, deletes, updates, executes in outer joins, unions. Have SQL Fundamentals.
• Develop and maintain test plans, manual and automated test scripts for user interface, functionality, system and "ad-hoc testing".
• Execute regression tests, functional tests and data tests.
• Document quality assurance practices.
• Provide analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
• Ensure that testing activities will allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
• Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
• Create and execute test scripts, cases, and scenarios that will determine optimal system performance according to specifications.
• Conduct all types of application testing as needed, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
• Analyze formal test results in order to discover and resolve defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
• Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
• Produce reports and documentation for all testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging, and tracking.
• Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information.
Chris Keller - Technical Recruiter
3501 NW 63RD suite #300, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73116
866.585.0552 T 405.254.1723
F 405.415.1460 M 405.819.1310